Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Enchanted Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a magical shaker card featuring the new Enchanted set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Enchanted Everyday Shaker Card by Franci Vignoli

Awww I'm so totally in love with this card! The dreamy castle is so pretty and that royal toad is the cutest ever! I started by making my card base out of white cardstock and cut out a matching panel. I inked the front of my card with Distress inks and cut out a window opening on my white panel.

I stamped all my images, colored them with Copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. I added some details with a white gel pen and some googly eyes to my toad. I also stamped my sentiment at the bottom and then moved on choosing my shaker embellishments.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Enchanted Everyday Shaker Card by Franci Vignoli

I built my shaker with acetate and foam adhesive and I glued all my images on top with a combo of liquid glue and more foam adhesive. I love how all the shaker embellishments go together so nicely (inside my window there are chunky glitters, iridescent pastel confetti and birthday cake dot sprinkles)

Awww I can't stop playing with it, so cute! Hope you like my card as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely day.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! Ana here today sharing a card featuring Enchanted stamps and coordinating dies, as well as Spring Scenes stamps and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Enchanted Spring Scenes Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Everyday Card by Ana Anderson

I started with creating the sky – using my beloved homemade cloud stencils (made with Fluffy Clouds Border dies) and Worn Lipstick distress ink.

I stamped the images from Enchanted and Spring Scenes stamp sets next. I masked the bench from Spring Scenes and created a bit of a different scene. I love that with simple masking you can change the look of your background. Where the bench was masked, I had a small gap between the hills on each side, so I connected them with Copic fine liner.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Enchanted Spring Scenes Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Everyday Card by Ana Anderson

I colored all my images with Copic markers, and once they were colored, I cut them with coordinating dies. I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Onyx black ink and adhered all imaged to the background panel.

I am just so in love with this fairy tale stamp set – it is so perfect for creating all those adorable magical scenes! Thank you so much for visiting with us today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment