Friday, June 15, 2018

Beach Babies Sand and Ocean Fun Shaker Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a summer shaker card featuring Beach Babies Stamps and the coordinating dies. I believe many of you already know how cute this stamp set is with all the beach accessories you can make as many as designs you can imagined. My basic idea was to create a shaker card on the ocean part with some sequins and fishes. So I come up with this card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Babies Sand and Ocean Fun Shaker Card by Lexa Levana

First I stamp all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut them. I also add a little crab, starfish and some fishes from both Oceans Of Joy and Magical Mermaids stamps. Those little people are having so much fun at the beach! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Babies Sand and Ocean Fun Shaker Card by Lexa Levana

I use Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink for the sky and Tea Dye for the sand. To create the ocean, I blend some Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks before create the rectangle shaker window. You can't go wrong with shaker cards, anyone love them since they are so much fun!

I really enjoy making this card, I hope you love it as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Magical Mermaid Dies
Magical Mermaid Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Magical Mermaid Stamps
Magical Mermaid Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Dies
Oceans of Joy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: