Monday, February 19, 2018

Team Player Masculine Sports Themed Birthday Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here today and for today's card I'll be using the Team Player stamp set to create a masculine Birthday card. I love this set for this purpose, because it's so great for any guy in your life and it's super hard to come across a perfect masculine themed stamp set and this one, if your guy or son loves sports - it's perfect.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Team Player Masculine Sports Themed Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today, I first started off with a piece of watercolour paper and created a watercolour background using some Distress Inks. I first smooshed down some Squeezed Lemonade onto some acetate, spritzed it with water and smooshed it down onto my background. I then dried it slightly and moved onto Mustard Seed, repeated the same process and finished with Wild Honey. I just repeated these steps until I was happy with the results. I then dried it background completely and moved onto my images. I stamped down the stars, trophy and basketball and coloured them up with Copic Markers. I cut them out using the coordinating dies and set them off to the side. For my sentiment, I cut a banner from some green cardstock and a banner from some black cardstock in two different sizes. I then stamped 'Slam Dunk' onto the green banner and white heat embossed the 'Hope Your Birthday Is' sentiment onto the black. I then used some red Copic markers to colour in the letters on the 'Slam Dunk' piece.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Team Player Masculine Sports Themed Birthday Card by Eloise Blue


Once all my elements were ready, I first adhered my green banner down with some foam tape, then adhered the basketball and trophy on top of the banner. Next, I added my stars down onto the background of my card, scattered like I would sequins and then also adhered my black banner on top of the green as well. I adhered the entire panel to a card base and my card was complete. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll catch you next time. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Team Player Stamps
Team Player Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Team Player Dies
Team Player Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Awesome masculine card I really like how this one turned out. I just bought the stamp set so I will be pinning this image.

    ReplyDelete