Monday, September 18, 2017

Cute As A Button Rainbow Card and Video with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'm sharing a card using the Cute As A Button stamp set and coordinating dies to create a rainbow background of buttons and also the Fresh and Fruity set for the sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cute As A Button Rainbow Card and Video by Eloise Blue

To start my card I pulled a piece of white cardstock and a ton of Altenew layering ink sets. I'm using these inks since I need a lot of colours and they're super easy as they come in sets already. I then stamped down 12 buttons with their layers and die cut them out using the coordinating dies

I decided to take my buttons one step further so I used some grey thread and stitched in a cross in each button, it would have been better if I had white thread, but I didn't have any that was thick enough, so grey worked just fine. Once I stitched through all 12 buttons, I went ahead and but foam tape onto the backs of each of them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cute As A Button Rainbow Card and Video by Eloise Blue

I then adhered them all down in a grid pattern onto my white card base, then white heat embossed a thank you sentiment from the Fresh and Fruity set onto some black cardstock. I cut it down into a small strip, adhered it to my card and it was complete. 

Super easy rainbow card today using these fun Cute As A Button stamps! If you want to watch the video I made on it, it's linked down below. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll catch you all next time. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fresh & Fruity Stamps
Fresh & Fruity Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cute As A Button Dies
Cute As A Button Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cute As A Button Stamps
Cute As A Button Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: