Thursday, September 14, 2017

Autumn Greetings and Pretty Pumpkins Thank You Card with Vanessa

Hello everyone! Vanessa here with a fall themed card using Autumn Greetings and Pretty PumpkinsI chose to create a green pumpkin with the wonderful layered stamps for a different look.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greetings and Pretty Pumpkins Fall Themed Thank You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I trimmed a panel of checked patterned paper slightly smaller than my card base, stamped the sentiment and heat-embossed it with gold embossing powder. Now I stamped the leaves, hearts and swirls and added droplets of green and gold ink. After everything was dried, I adhered the panel to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greetings and Pretty Pumpkins Fall Themed Thank You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the pumpkin image onto white cardstock, die-cut it with the coordinating die and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added gold sequins.

I hope you like my green pumpkin! Thanks for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Autumn Greeting Stamps
Autumn Greeting Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pretty Pumpkins Dies
Pretty Pumpkins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pretty Pumpkins Stamps
Pretty Pumpkins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: