Monday, December 19, 2016

Simple Gleeful Reindeer Gift Tags with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here and today I'm showing three simple tags using the Gleeful Reindeer stamp set along with the Semi Circle Dies, Fishtail Banner Dies (I and II) and the Merry Die as well. I love creating small scenes on tags - so much fun!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer Christmas Gift Tags by Eloise Blue (using Sunny Semi Circle and Fishtail Banner Dies)

To begin my tags I took some blue cardstock and used the Semi Circles dies to cut off the top of my pieces. I then cut them down to size so I could create arched tags. I then took the Fishtail Banners dies and cut off the bottom of the tags making a upside down v shape on the bottom. Then I took some white cardstock pieces and did the same. I used the Fishtail Banners die on the bottom and then used the Fishtail Banners II set to give the little pierced edge to them, looks so fun! I then used my scissors to cut the top of the white piece, to give it a snowy hill look. I then adhered down the white pieces to the blue tags and cut off the excess. 

To finish up the background on my tags I took a white gel pen and added some dots to look like snow.  I then pulled out the Gleeful Reindeer stamp set and stamped out the reindeers and trees and used my Copic Markers to colour them in. I also used the matching dies to cut them all out. Once they were done I added foam tape and adhered them to my tags. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer Christmas Gift Tags by Eloise Blue (using Sunny Semi Circle and Fishtail Banner Dies)

For the sentiment I used the Merry die - I love this one and cut it from fun foam and then from silver glitter paper and adhered the two together and then to the bottom of my tags. To finish up my tags I punched a hole and added a silver reinforcer at the tops and then strung through some silver sparkle twine and added a twine bow around the top as well, to make them look a little more finished. I also added some clear wink of stella to my images as well - they have to sparkle, it's Christmas time! :)

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you got inspired! Check out the rest of the week to see lots of other last minute tag ideas.

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Supplies Usesd:
         
 

- Gleeful Reindeer 
- Gleeful Reindeer Dies
- Semi Circles Dies
- Fishtail Banner Dies
- Fishtail Banner II Dies
- Merry Die

2 comments: