Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sunny Saturday Share: Graduation Gift Tags, Teacher Cards & More



Hello there!  I hope you are all enjoying a great start to your weekend!  I am half way through designing our release for early July.  I am toying with the idea of breaking it into two smaller releases with some everyday sets in early July and some sets for fall in mid-August.  I just finished the everyday sets and I think you're going to love what I have in store!  :)  

In the meantime I thought I would pop in with some wonderful customer projects that caught my eye on the web over the past couple of weeks...  

Woo Hoo Graduation Owl Gift Tags by Lexa Levana (@lexalevana on instagram)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woo Hoo Graduation Owl Gift Tags by Lexa Levana.

School Time Teacher card by Alba (@albasevadilla on Instagram)

Sunny Studio Stamps: School Time Teacher Appreciation "You Rule" Ruler Card by Alba

Fresh & Fruity Citrus Slice card by Jenny (@owlbecrafty on Instagram)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity Citrus Slice "You're My Main Squeeze" card by @OwlBeCrafty

Fresh & Fruity Pear Card by 
Jenny (@owlbecrafty on Instagram)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity Perfect Pear card by @OwlBeCrafty

Backyard Bugs Daisy Birthday Card by Karen Nutkins

Sunny Studio Stamps: Backyard Bugs Daisy Birthday Card by Karen Nutkins

Aren't these all so much fun?!  I hope you will share your projects with us too! I can't fully express how happy it makes me to find your projects out there using our stamps and dies! You can share with us on our Facebook page, in our Flickr group or by tagging us with the hashtag #SunnyStudioStamps on instagram.  :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. These projects are all fantastic! I Really LOVE the owl tags.... but then again, I am a huge owl lover :) I hope your Saturday is going well! I cannot wait to see what you have cooked up for the new summer release!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am bowled over and so pleased to see folks using Sunny Studio stamps in such amazing ways - these are all fantastic!!! My favorite one has to be the "main squeeze" one - so well done!! But each project had something about it that caught my eye and caused me to gaze at it for awhile - always with awe!!

    ReplyDelete