Thursday, December 24, 2015

Sending Birthday Wishes Balloon Card with Elise

Hello! It's Elise here to share a quick and simple birthday card with you that features the Birthday Smiles stamp set! This is one of my favorite sets, so I wanted to use it to make a colorful birthday card!

Sunny Studio Stamps Birthday Smiles Balloon Card by Elise Constable.

I stamped the balloons in pink, yellow, and blue inks, and the balloon string wing a grey ink. The sentiment is actually two different sentiments from this stamp set together because I wanted to include the "sending" in this sentiment. I added some grey hearts stamped around the balloons, and I finished the card by adding some twine along the top! 

Here's a close up on the balloons:


Sunny Studio Stamps Birthday Smiles Balloon Card by Elise Constable.

They look so neat with the overlapping colors! I also used a white gel pen to add some details to the balloons after I stamped them!

Thanks for stopping by to see this card featuring the Birthday Smiles stamp set!  

Have a Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful birthday card Elise! Love the colors of the balloons and how freely they are floating in the air!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete