Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Home Neighborhood Scene Card with Marion

Hi there, it's Marion here. I hope you have been enjoying all of the Design Team's projects this week using the Happy Home stamp set.

For my card today, I stamped a row of houses from the set and coloured them with Copic markers.  I then fussy cut around the row of houses so I could pop the whole front panel up with foam squares. Before adhering the front panel of houses, I sponged in a sky using Salty Ocean distress ink onto the card base.


I also fussy cut around the tree and popped it up with foam squares, to add another colour to my scene.


Sunny Studio products used:
Thanks for stopping by today,

Marion

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Marion! I love how you stamped out the row of homes. Reminds me of an old neighborhood that I used to live in where all the homes were close together, like row homes. Very beautiful coloring too!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete