Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Love Monkey Cards with Franci and Mona

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a love themed card feat the new adorable Love Monkey set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Staggered Circle Dies Monkey Themed Love Card and Franci Vignoli

First, I created a standard card base out of white cardstock. Then I cut out a coordinating panel from white cardstock as well and I die cut some circles out of it using the new Staggered Circles die.

I used the partial die cutting technique, leaving out of my Big Shot sandwich the circles I didn't want to cut out. I position my die how I want it on my card and adjust the last clear plate on top to leave out the parts that I don't want to be cut out. I put some washi tape to keep everything in place and pass through the die cutting machine.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Staggered Circle Dies Monkey Themed Love Card and Franci Vignoli

I backed all the windows up with some lovely papers from the new paper sets and I stamped, colored and die cut all the images with the coordinating dies.

I glued them all down with liquid glue and foam tape, stamped the sentiment and the little hearts all around. Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and this clean and simple love themed card is complete! 

Hope you like this and thank you so much for stopping by today :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here and today I am going to show you an interactive card with the gorgeous Love Monkey Stamp Set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Sliding Window Dies Rustic Winter Monkey Themed Hello Card and Mona Toth

I started the card making with die-cutting. I picked a beautiful pink patterned paper from the Flirty Flowers 6x6 Cardstock and run it through my Die-Cut machine with the Sliding Window Dies. You can find a video tutorial at Sunny Studio Stamps Youtube Channel on how to use this amazing die. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Sliding Window Dies Rustic Winter Monkey Themed Hello Card and Mona Toth

When it was done I built up the scene. I made tree Die-cuts with the Rustic Winter Dies and fresh grass with Comic Strip Everyday Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Sliding Window Dies Rustic Winter Monkey Themed Hello Card and Mona Toth

After this I made the backgrounds of my scene with ink blending. For outside I cut a 3x4" size cardstock and blended with Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. I also blended the Die-cut grasses with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxides. I blended the inside "secret" background with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Sliding Window Dies Rustic Winter Monkey Themed Hello Card and Mona Toth

After heat embossing the sentiments I started the stamping and coloring. I stamped the images from the Love Monkey Stamp Set and cute tulips from Spring Greetings stamp set. These monkeys are absolutely super cute! 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Sliding Window Dies Rustic Winter Monkey Themed Hello Card and Mona Toth

I stamped monkeys and lots of bananas to my hidden panel. I colored them with Copic Markers. After the coloring I used the coordinating dies to cut the images and added highlights with Signo Uniball white pen.

(Used Copic Markers: Y11, Y15, Y19, E0000, E000, E30, E33, E35, E42, E47, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, B000, B05, B18, R20, R32)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Sliding Window Dies Rustic Winter Monkey Themed Hello Card and Mona Toth

In the end I styled my card and adhered everything together. Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations let's be friends on Instagram. :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Stamps
Spring Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Dies
Spring Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Staggered Circles Die
Staggered Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. I really NEED these monkey stamps!!! Super Adorable cards!!!

    ReplyDelete