Sunday, November 20, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags using Tag Topper Dies with Video

Tracey McNeely invited us to participate in her 25 Days of Christmas Tags and I was so happy a few of our team members are able to play along!

Up first is a fun set of tags by miss Eloise combining our Blissful Baking, Mug Hugs & Christmas Icons stamps with our Crescent Tag Topper dies.


Up next in a trio of tags by Lexa using Gleeful Reindeer and our Crescent Tag Topper dies.



Emily also created some fun tags with a similar combo of our Gleeful Reindeer stamps and Crescent Tag Topper & Fishtail Banner dies.



For our last tag of the day, Lindsey created a fun shaker...


Lindsey says: I used the Mug Hugs stamp set as well as the tag topper dies to create my tag.  I began with two 4 1/4" x 3 1/8" pieces of patterned paper. I also cut a white piece of card stock in the same way for the back of the tag. I used the tag topper die to cut the top of both sheets of paper and give them the tag shape. Since this was going to be a shaker tag, I cut a square hole with a die in the polka dot piece of paper. I covered the hole using a piece of acetate, this would create the window in the tag. I cut the heart on the front of the tag using the heart in the Mug Hug dies set. 

Next, I stamped the mug and colored it with Copic markers. Once it was colored, I stamped my sentiment on top of the mug. I cut the mug using the Mug Hug die and attached it to the shaker window with regular adhesive. I used two layers of foam tape on the back of the window portion of the tag to create a well for all the shaker pieces. I filled the well with glitter, seed beads, and sequins and then attached the second patterned tag to the back of the shaker front. To finish it off, I added a piece of ribbon to the top of the tag.


Awhile back I created a video sharing how our tag topper dies work that I don't think I ever got around to sharing here on the blog.  You can view it at our YouTube channel HERE.



You can see a close up of the tags that were featured in this video shared HERE.

Here's a full line up of all the participants for the 25 days of tags.  If you haven't had a chance to check them out, I hope you will stop by Tracey's blog to check them all out.  There's lots of great prizes including a set of our tag topper dies.  ;)

1st - CAS-ual Fridays
2nd - PoppyStamps
3rd - Newton’s Nook
4th - Simon Says Stamp
5th - Winnie & Walter
6th - Altenew
7th - Ellen Hutston
8th - Uniko Stamps
9th - Avery Elle
10th - SugarPea Designs
11th - Technique Tuesday
12th - Serendipity Stamps
13th - Lil’ Inker Designs
14th - Neat & Tangled
15th - Lawn Fawn/Lawnscaping
16th - Muse Christmas Visions
17th - Birch Press Design
18th - Paper Sweeties
19th - Concord & 9th
20th - Sunny Studio Stamps
21st - Waffle Flower Stamps
22nd - Mint Owl Studios
23rd - Reverse Confetti
24th - Pretty Pink Posh
25th - Tag You’re It


Thanks so much for stopping by.  :)







Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        
                

14 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!! These tags are fantastic!! I LOVE the little baking ones all layered up like that. Stunning design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little deer are darling.
    Part of Christmas is the food and
    the other tags captured that so well.
    thanks for sharing.
    Happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created SOOO many CUTE tags! All of your images are so whimsical and perfect for tags as well as Christmas cards! I ADORE that reindeer! I already bought that set (from MarkerPop) - couldn't resist, but my Sunny Studios wishlist is quite long, LOL! Thanks for all of the BEAUTIFUL colorful inspiration, I LOVE color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhhhhhh I love all of today's tags. Consider them pinned. Thanks for the awesome inspiration! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable and beautifully made tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration in all these wonderful tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tags, I just love my gleeful reindeer, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, everyone's tags are so wonderful, absolutely love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these tags are so colorful and cute!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of these wonderful tags.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! Such adorable tags!!! Too sweet and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW all the projects are fantastic! And your tags are so cute!! I really enjoyed the video!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so beautiful and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete