Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sock Hop: What's Shakin'? Card with Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here with a card using the stamp set Sock Hop and the coordinating dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sock Hop What's Shakin' Ice Cream Soda Card by Anni Lerche.

I love the extra word die in the coordinating die set and decided to create a background with the word cool. I die cut several words from coral, pink and aqua cardstock. I didn't used always the same cardstock, just the same shade of color. It is perfect to use up your scrap (or should I say a few of them?). For perfect alignment I drew lines with a pencil. Then I adhered the die cuts to the card base.

For the focal point I went with a small images because I didn't want to cover too much of my background because it took quite some time to create it. I stamped both ice shakes from the stamp set, did some fast Copic coloring  and die cut them with the matching dies.
I die cut a circle from matching cardstock and assembled the card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sock Hop What's Shakin' Ice Cream Soda Card by Anni Lerche.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week!

Anni

3 comments:

  1. Terrific design! I marvel at how well your background turned out! Your choice of colors and images are perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect!!! Love that background, it looks awesome! And I adore the beautiful coloring of the images and the sweet soft colors!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cooooool card! Love your background and your coloring is fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...