Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Fresh & Fruity Tags, Tags, Tags by Anni

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity Pear, Lemon, Strawberry, Cherry Watermelon Gift Tags by Anni.


Hey stampers, Anni here!  I have a lot of yummy tags for you today!

I couldn`t decide which one of the fruits of the new fanastic set called Fresh & Fruity to use so I used them all and made a bunch of simple tags.



I used the same layout for every tag. That made creating fast and simple.  I started with stamping, coloring with Copics and fussy cutting all the fruit images.  In my stash of patterned paper I found a matching strip of paper for every tag.



The set is full of punny sentiments. I stamped them with Versafine for a crisp impression.  I finished with twine in a matching color.



When I make several cards or tags with the same set and layout I always try to do one step for all the projects at once, for example: die cutting all the tags, coloring all the images, cutting all the stripes of patterned paper.





I hope you like all the Fresh & Fruity tags!



Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week!

6 comments:

  1. I love these! Anything with fruit images, and I'm in love, lol! These tags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tags. The coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are so stinking cute!!!! I really do love these... brings a smile to my face!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are adorable. I love them

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anni - in love with these adorable and sweet and cute and need I say YUMMY looking tags!! You have done such a wonderful job with these - I want to try making some!!

    ReplyDelete