Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Snow Kissed Winter Penguins Card with Heidi

Hello everybody, Heidi here.  Welcome to the Sunny Studio Blog!  This week we are introducing the "Snow Kissed" stamp and its coordinated die set. I had to create this card with these adorable penguins having fun in the snowy hills!

 
For my card I stamped the penguin on the sled and the penguin on the skates, coloring them with Copic Markers.  I then created a winter scene using some snowy hills and mountains and framed them using some patterned paper. 


I hand drew some string from the skater penguin to the sled, so it looks like the skater penguin is pulling the sled up the hill. You could also use real twine whichI think would be neat.  The "Snow Kissed" stamps and coordinated die are available at the Sunny Studio Stamp shop.

Before I go, we have another sneak peek to share with you.  Today is a look at a set designed to coordinating with yesterday's peek called "Sunny Sentiments".  All the images and sentiments are based around the word SUNSHINE!  This is going to be a great staple that will work with so many other sets and is perfect for scene building! 


(Available for purchase on December 26th).

I hope you enjoyed today's card and I wish you a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Heidi this card is so cute!!! I love your snowy hills and how adorable one penguin is pulling the other on the sled! Gorgeous coloring and lovely scene!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..Such a pretty and fun scene!! You know I just adore the penguins!!
    Adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete