Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Introducing A New Team Member & A Sad Goodbye...

I knew this day was coming, but I'm so sad it is finally here.  Audrey Tokach has decided to step down from the team to give herself a little breathing room.  When she signed on I knew she could probably only squeeze us into her busy schedule for a few months, but I am so grateful for the time she gave us and for taking a chance on our new little company.  She's the best and will be welcome back anytime.  :)


To fill her spot, we have the talented Francine Vuillème joining us.  I have been a huge fan of hers for a long time and have been dying to have her join us since she played along with us for grand opening blog hop last September.  I just know you are going to fall in love with her too (if you're not already head over heals).   ;)


Thanks Ladies!  Your talents are so appreciated!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment