Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bundled Up in Blue Christmas Card with Audrey


Hello there!  Audrey here!  Today I have a watercolor card to share with you using the Bundled Up and Snow Kissed stamp sets!  

I watercolored a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper with my $5 Artist Loft watercolors from Michaels.  When it was dry, I added a decorative edge.  Then I stamped and fussy cut the penguin and his accessories from the Bundled Up stamp set, and the piece of ice from the Snow Kissed stamp set. 

It's a bit hard to tell in the pictures,  but I glittered the iceberg and it is so sparkly in real life!  I popped him up on the watercolor panel with foam tape, and stamped a few snowflakes around him, which are also included in the Bundled Up stamp set.  Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the Bundled Up set on a die-cut and popped that up with foam tape before adhering the entire panel to a white card base.


That's all for me today!  Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for lots more inspiration from the design team! :)

2 comments:

  1. Audrey this is the cutest card! Love your cute little penguin... and his little earmuffs! The blue watercolored background is so pretty, love the different hues of blue! Very sparkly iceberg! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue is so beautiful. The little penguin is so cute.

    ReplyDelete