Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bundled Up Coral & Mint Penguin & Hot Cocoa Christmas Card

Hello there!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left sweet comments on our blog hop post yesterday.  There's still time to win one of two stamp sets being given away so if you missed it, make sure to check out THIS post.  

I am so excited to hear your ideas on what stamp sets you would like to see in the future!  I definitely have plans for more critters so I'm happy to hear that many of you guys want them too.  I can't wait to start sharing peeks of our Spring release throughout the month of December.  If you're on facebook make sure to like our page because we will be sharing many of those peeks over there (see this helpful tutorial on how you can actually see more posts from your favorite fan pages in your newsfeed).  If you're not on facebook, not to worry... We will be sharing some peeks here as well.  :)

Today I have another card using the Bundled Up stamp set with some non-traditional Christmas colors.  I had colored this little guy beforehand so I took my cues from him and sponged on Cracked Pistachio and Barn Door distress inks for my background.



Taking another cue from the little guy, I thought it would be fun to play up the hot cocoa image for my background so I repeatedly stamped the hot cocoa mug using the same Barn Door distress ink after stamping it off once on scrap paper.



I love how the little ice block from the Snow Kissed set looks with the Bundled Up Penguin!  

I will be back tomorrow with one more Bundled Up card before I turn the blog back to my ultra talented creative team.  :)

5 comments:

  1. So adorable and cute! Love this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how super fun the stamped cup on the red cardstock looks. The penguins is TOO cute!!
    Precious!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, love this colour combination. What a great blog hop too. All the best xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm off to get that cutie penguin. I can't resist any longer, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card turned out so cute! Love this cute penguin.... and love that ice block he is standing on... thankfully the hot cocoa is in his hands lol .... very cute mug paper and love the non-traditional colors.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete