Friday, February 8, 2019

Chubby Bunny Cards with Lexa and Rachel

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with an early Easter card that screams "spring" featuring the most adorable Chubby Bunny Stamp and the coordinating dies. I just can't get enough of them and I think everyone will agree with me.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Spring Themed Happy Easter Card by Lexa Levana

First of all, I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I love to add rosy cheeks on the chubby faces, it makes them look even more adorable. After I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut each pieces. It surely help me to save time cutting tricky and detail pieces. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Spring Themed Happy Easter Card by Lexa Levana

To create the scene I decided to use Sunny Studio patterned papers, Spring Sunburst Paper (for the sky) and  Gingham Jewel Tones Papers (I use both sides for the grassy hills). The most exciting part is of course building the scene together.

That's all for today, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have an amazing day!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello, crafty friends!  It's Rachel here today to share with you a fun box card featuring the adorable Chubby Bunny Stamp Set. I absolutely love these sweet little bunnies and had a lot of fun working with them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Spring Themed Easter Interactive Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start, I first created the box portion of my card with a sheet of white card stock, scoring board, scissors, glue, and a paper trimmer. I stamped all of my images with Copic friendly black ink, colored them with Copics and used their coordinating dies to cut them out.

Copic Colors Used: Bunnies: 0, C00, C0, C2, C3, C4; Baskets & Chocolate Bunny: E31, E23, E25, E29, E49; Yellow: Y000, Y11, Y06; Pastel Green: G0000, G000, G00, G02; Blues: B0000, B00, B01, B04, B05; Pinks: RV0000, RV00, RV52, RV55; Purples: V000, V01, V04, V06, V09; Ears: RV00, R81, R85; Cheeks: R81

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Spring Themed Easter Interactive Card by Rachel Alvarado

I then added some purple patterned paper from the Flirty Flowers Paper Pad to decorate the side panels of my card. This paper pad is just gorgeous! I love the subtle details of the flowers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Spring Themed Easter Interactive Card by Rachel Alvarado

Lastly, I adhered all of images to either the inside shelves (with liquid adhesive) of the box or to the front of it (with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares). I love the "Happy Easter" banner that comes with this set. When I first saw it, I immediately knew that I wanted to make a box card using it as a 3D banner.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Spring Themed Easter Interactive Card by Rachel Alvarado

I hope you enjoyed my card today! I will be back next week with another project using some more amazing Sunny Studio products! Have a great weekend!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment