Thursday, July 5, 2018

Hello Sunshine Summer Themed Card with Vanessa

Hello everyone! Vanessa here today with a summer card inspired by my new sofa cushion. You can find inspiration everywhere, just turn around!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Babies Hello Word Die Summer Themed Hello Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of watercolor paper and stamped the umbrellas from Beach Babies with light brown ink. Then I colored the images and the background with Peerless watercolors and stamped the "sunshine".

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Babies Hello Word Die Summer Themed Hello Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had adhered the panel to the card base, I die-cut the Hello Word Die from dark grey cardstock and added it to the card.

I hope you'll find something that inspires you, too! It can make you give your stamps a completely new look :) Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: