Friday, May 11, 2018

Cascading Stars Gold Embossed Starry Night Sky Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card that's highlighting Cascading Stars Stamp and pair it with my most favorite Critter Campout Stamps. If you're wondering why I always play favorites to critter stamps, it's simply just because I looove animals so much and I feel that I'll never have enough critter stamps in my life .. NEVER! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Stars Gold Embossed Starry Night Sky Card by Lexa Levana

First of all, I stamp the Cascading Stars twice and gold embossed it on the background. After the gold shines all over my card, I blend some Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves to create night sky. As for the ground I blend Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn in the bottom part of my card. To set the horizons I also stamp some pine trees in dark grey dye ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Stars Gold Embossed Starry Night Sky Card by Lexa Levana

All images are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolored with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut these three friends and their campfire with the coordinating dies. How adorable is that sleeping bear while his friends sing some lullabies. I love to create a story behind every scenic cards I made. I white embossed the sentiment on black cardstock and use staplers to set it on the fix position.

That's my card for today. I hope you enjoy this post. Thank you so much for stopping by and wish you all a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cascading Stars Stamps
Cascading Stars Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Dies
Critter Campout Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: