Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A Bird's Life New Home Card with Karin

Hi everyone, it’s Karin here. Today I’m sharing a very summery card that I've created with the new release! This is an awesome stamp set called A Bird's Life.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life New Home Card by Karin Åkesdotter

I started out by stamping the adorable images from A Bird’s Life and colored them with Copic markers. I then made a window card to frame my little bird scene. This is for a couple who just moved in together but this set is useful for so many different occasions - this would for example make an adorable baby card, don't you think? 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

3 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! Gosh, love the birds, the frame and that gingham! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! I love the birds with that gingham!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images are beautiful but I think the gingham and rounded corners, I never remember to do that, really make the card special.

    ReplyDelete