Friday, February 10, 2017

Timeless Tulips Garden Card by Lexa

Hello everyone. Lexa here today with a multi-color tulips garden card. It screams spring! I must say that I'm not good at building stamps like this, but once I keep practicing and get used to it, it's really fun and addictive. Timeless Tulips helps you create effortless beautiful flowers in minutes. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tulip Sunshine Themed Card by Lexa Levana

I start with a piece of 4.25"x 5.5" white cardstock with rounded edges. I blended Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Shabby Shutters Distress Inks for the background. I stamped my tulips with a bunch of pink, red, purple, yellow and green dye inks for the leaves. I use my acrylic block, and it works just fine.  After I finished stamping all of the elements I die cut all of them together with Timeless Tulips coordinating dies. I must say that I struggled a bit and found it hard to arrange all the tulips together, since I'm not really a flower girl. But, I'm pretty happy with the result.

Do you miss the sunshine after all the snow and winter? This is a great card to give for your special one on an early spring day. I stamped a sentiment from Sunny Sentiments with a blue ink. I finished my card with various size of clear sequins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tulip Sunshine Themed Card by Lexa Levana

Here's a closer look of my card. Look how beautiful the tulips are! Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

    

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! So nice to see these cheerful, colorful blooms on these cold, wintry days. Spring is coming!! 😊

    ReplyDelete