Saturday, February 11, 2017

Introducing Our Newest Team Member: Amy Yang!

Hello there!  I am so thrilled to introduce you to our newest creative team member today!  Please join me in welcoming Amy Yang to the blog!  I am a huge fan and I just know you will be too (if you aren't already).  :)


Hi there! Amy here and I am so excited to joining the Sunny Studio team! For my first post I wanted to make a card using the adorable images from Froggy Friends stamp set. I love how versatile this set is; you can use it to make cards for almost any occasion.  With Valentine's day around the corner I decided to create a love themed card to share with you today.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Hoppy Valentine's Day card by Amy Yang.

First, I trimmed Bristol paper and Masking paper to 4"x 4". Then, I die cut the bottom half of the masking paper with a circle die and used it to mask off areas for ink blending on the Bristol paper. With the blending tool, I applied Distress inks in Broken China and Salty Ocean for the water. I also used Scattered Straw and Picked Raspberry for the skies. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set using Archival ink.   


Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Hoppy Valentine's Day card by Amy Yang.

For the images, I stamped on white card stock, colored it using Copic markers and fussy cut them. Then, I adhered the cut images to the front panel. I used doubled sided foam tape behind the frogs to add dimension. I also added Wink of Stella to the hearts and the flowers to make it sparkle. Lastly, I adhered the front panel to the card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Hoppy Valentine's Day card by Amy Yang.

Thank you for joining me today.

You can find me at:
My Blog: http://sharingnewlove.blogspot.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sharingnewlove/


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, when do FROGS become so adorable you just have to have them? Well, right here! Absolutely cute. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete