Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Bundled Up Winter Birthday Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing a winter birthday card using the adorable Bundled Up stamp set. This set is just so cute and will last through the entire winter season. Let's get started on how I created this sweet birthday card.


To begin, I cut a stitched rectangle A2 size card base from teal card stock. Then, I stamped some teal stripes and snowflakes onto the card base using teal ink. I also used some distress ink to darken the edges of the rectangle. Next, I cut a white scalloped oval from white card stock and added some teal dots along the edge to color coordinate. 

Then, I cut a stitched oval from white card stock. This is where I would build my scene. I blended some teal ink onto the oval for the sky background and added some silver sparkle card stock as the snow. 

Next, I stamped out the penguin and his accessories and colored them using Copic markers. I adhered the penguin onto the sparkle snow using foam tape and attached everything else using regular adhesive. I used a white gel pen to add some details to the penguin and create snow on the oval. Finally, I tied a coordinating piece of twine along the fold of the card.


I hope you enjoyed my card and will try your own birthday card using this cute little set. Thanks for reading and have a great day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

1 comment:

  1. I love the cute penguin! Such an adorable card!!
    I hope that you had a wonderful christmas.

    ReplyDelete