Thursday, November 3, 2016

Mug Hugs Reindeer Hot Cocoa Card with Vanessa

Hi! Vanessa here with a fun shaker card using Mug Hugs with various other sets! I like to dress up those fun mug images of the set. Here I used Christmas Icons to create a Christmas mug.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Mug Hugs & Christmas Icons Reindeer Hot Cocoa Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I can't help but use plaid patterned paper for Christmas cards!  Here I die-cut a circle window from the panel of patterned paper, adhered a piece of clear cardstock behind it and backed it with fun foam. Then I filled the window with sequins and die-cut stars (using the star border die) and adhered the shaker element to the white card base. 

I stamped the "Christmas" and adhered the "merry" that I had die-cut from pink cardstock. Now I stamped the mug and the reindeer head, colored it with Copics and die-cut it with the matching die. Finally, I adhered the mug to the top of my shaker window. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Mug Hugs & Christmas Icons Reindeer Hot Cocoa Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week!

Vanessa


            

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this Vanessa! That little reindeer head on the mug is just so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete