Monday, November 21, 2016

Mug Hugs For You Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'm showing you a fun card featuring the new Mug Hugs stamp set. This card would be perfect for giving a gift card with to your recipients favourite coffee shop!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Mug Hugs Coffee & Hot Chocolate Card by Eloise Blue.

To begin my card today I stamped, coloured and die cut all my images out. I used my Misson Gold Watercolors for the colouring today, since they're quick and easy. Once my colouring was done I pulled a piece of watercolour paper and ink blended a couple of grey Distress Inks on the paper and then added a water splotch effect, using some clean water on a paint brush.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Mug Hugs Coffee & Hot Chocolate Card by Eloise Blue.

I then needed to decorate my card base. I pulled a piece of red snowflake patterned paper and covered my card base completely and adhered it down. I then used some fun foam on the back of my grey piece and adhered that down to the bottom section of my card, leaving a little patterned paper showing. I then used some liquid adhesive to adhered down a couple of my mugs, candy cane and cookie to the grey piece and some foam adhesive for the remaining mug.

To finish up my card I added some wink of stella to my images and then for the sentiment, I die cut a little circle tag and stamped the 'for you' sentiment on there from the "Christmas Icons" stamp set in some black ink. I added some twine around the top of my coloured images and threaded the sentiment tag into my bow and that finished up the card.

I hope you enjoyed and check back the rest of the week for more inspiration!

- Eloise


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable!!! Love the coloring on those cups & mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing, the colours work so well together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty coffee mugs!!Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, can't wait for my Mug Hugs set to arrive!

    ReplyDelete