Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Gift Tags with Lindsey Using Christmas Icons & Tag Topper Dies

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing a tag set I made using the fun Christmas Icons stamp set, crescent tag topper, and fishtail banner II dies. This set is perfect for tag making, and I was able to whip these little cuties up pretty quickly. Let's see how!



To begin, I selected some coordinating patterned paper to create my tag base from. I used the tag topper die and the fishtail banner to create the tag shape. Then I cut some white card stock strips to go across the middle of each tag. That is where I did my stamping. I selected the images and "to/from" that I wanted to use on each tag and stamped them out. I colored all the images using Copic markers. I also used Copic markers to draw a line at the top and bottom of each white piece of card stock. This added some interest and helped pull the colors together. I attached the stamped panel to each tag using some regular adhesive and added a color coordinated reinforcer to the hole in each tag. To finish these tags off, I added some matching twine.



That's it for me today. I appreciate you checking out my project and hope you will try some tags yourself. You can't go wrong with this set because it just makes the tag making process so easy with everything you need in one set. Have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

3 comments: