Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sunny Saturday Share + A Look At Our Spring Release!

 
Good Morning!  I hope your holiday was extra happy!  I know it's probably a bit late to share a couple of these, but they were just too darling not to share anyway. With a simple change in sentiments or colors, I think you could turn them into ideas perfect for winter Birthdays.  ;)  

Up first is a super cute card by Anita Madden using our Snow Kissed stamps & dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps Snow Kissed Penguin Winter Wishes by Anita Madden.

Next is a super cute card by Angel Johns using our Bundled Up stamps.
 
Sunny Studio Stamps Bundled Up Penguin Christmas Card by Angel Johns.

And for our last project share we have some adorable tags by Nichol Magouirk using more of the Bundled Up stamps & dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps Bundled Up Penguin Gift Tags by Nichol Magouirk.

Nichol has also created a wonderful tutorial on how she created these fun tags on her YouTube channel .
 

I thought it would also be fun to share a look at all of our stamp sets and a couple of our new standalone dies.  There are also dies to match each of the new stamps.  Stay tuned for the coming week when I will be sharing lots of fun ideas using everything to help inspire you!  I can't wait to share all the fun I've been having with them!  :) 



And for those who might have missed it, I just wanted to add a reminder that our Spring release date had to be pushed back by a week and will now be available for purchase on Friday, January 1st. My sincere apologies...





1 comment:

  1. Really cute cards and tags! And the new release is YUMMY!!!!! My wishlist is LARGE! lol .... love it all and want it all!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete