Sunday, December 20, 2015

Spring Release Peeks of Backyard Bugs & Sweet Script

Hi there!  I hope you are enjoying one last holiday weekend getting ready for Christmas.  I can't believe how much I still have left to do... I have bought all the ingredients for my holiday baking, but wouldn't it be wonderful it they would just magically assemble themselves?  When life gets busy I would much rather be in my craft studio than in the kitchen and I'm still not sure when I'm going to find the time to squeeze that in but I'm ready when the small window presents itself.  ;)

I thought I would pop in and share a couple more sneak peeks with you.  This first one shows a couple more images from our Backyard Bugs set which includes a separate flower and flowerpot (to be used together or separately), a butterfly, a couple different trails and several fun punny sentiments. 

Sunny Studio Stamps Spring Release Sneak Peek of Backyard Bugs Stamp Set

For my second peek we have another look at our Sweet Script Alphabet, this time for the uppercase letters.  This was my first attempt at creating a font from scratch and while it felt daunting, I am really happy with how it turned out. 


Sunny Studio Stamps Spring Release Sneak Peek of Sweet Script Stamp Set

Here's a little look at the stamp set in action...  I used it for the names on some Christmas tags I created for Pebbles Inc. this past week (the to and from sentiments are by Lawn Fawn).  ;)


Thanks for taking a peek.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh I just love your script die! so cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out how to get it all done this week too, lol! I LOVE that alpha set. The font you chose is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mendi the sneak peeks are awesome! I really love your alpha set, you did a great job on that font! I hope you find the time to get your baking done but I know you will succeed in the end! :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice peeks...looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice peeks...looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete