Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Fruit Cocktail Clean and Simple Die Cut Fruit Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today with a clean and simple card feat the new Fruit Cocktail set! All the talented ladies on the team have been showing you how to build up the images with the amazing layering stamps technique. So this time, for my project, I thought outside the box a little and gave this set a fun twist! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fruit Cocktail Clean and Simple Die Cut Fruit Card by Franci Vignoli

I created this card by die cutting the fruits and coloring them with Distress inks. Yeah, it's that simple! The coordinating dies do not always allow you to just die cut and color them, but in this specific case, they are so close to the original fruit shapes you can do it.

For all of the leaves, I used Twisted Citron, Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress inks. I colored the pear with the same combo and I used Spiced Marmelade and Abandoned Coral for the peach and the apple.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fruit Cocktail Clean and Simple Die Cut Fruit Card by Franci Vignoli

I cut my card base out of white cardstock and I created a dry embossed frame on the front using my scoring board. I adhered my fruits onto my white card, stamped my sentiment (which I love!) in Memento black ink at the bottom, and added some sparkling sequins to finish my card.

I'm so super happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a lovely week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fruit Cocktail Dies
Fruit Cocktail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: