Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Fruit Cocktail Apple Of My Eye Card with Juliana

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels with you and today I'm sharing a sweet little card using the Fruit Cocktail stamp set. If you love the Sunny Studio layering stamp sets, then this set is a must have for your collection!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fruit Cocktail Fancy Frames Circles Dies Apple Of My Eye Card by Juliana Michaels

To get started, I stamped the multiple layers of the apple with 3 shades of red ink and added the stem using brown ink. I then stamped the leaf with 2 shades of green ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images.

Next, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the middle scalloped edged circle from the Fancy Frames Circle dies. I used a simple circle die to cut a circle to back the opening of the frame. Using a stamp positioning tool, I stamped the sentiment with black ink. I then adhered the apple to the center with double sided foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fruit Cocktail Fancy Frames Circles Dies Apple Of My Eye Card by Juliana Michaels

For the background, I embossed a piece of kraft cardstock with a wood grain embossing folder and trimmed it to 3.75 x 5 inches. I cut a piece of red gingham from the Classic Gingham 6x6 paper pad to 4 x 5.25 inches and layered it behind the kraft paper. I then finished it off by placing a piece of brown gingham cut to 4.25 x 5.5 inches from the Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 paper pad.


The final accent to the card was to wrap a piece of black and white gingham ribbon around the card front. I then adhered the focal piece and the card was complete.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this sweet little card featuring the Fruit Cocktail stamp set!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fruit Cocktail Dies
Fruit Cocktail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: