Monday, March 20, 2017

Color Me Happy Rainbow Window Card with Eloise

Hello everyone! Eloise here and today I have a fun rainbow card to share with you using the Color Me Happy stamp set along with a few other sets also!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color Me Happy Rainbow Window Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I went ahead and pulled several stamp sets with images I could colour for the whole rainbow. So I pulled Tropical Paradise, Fresh and Fruity, Sunny Sentiments, Froggy Friends, Sweet Shoppe and Stars and Stripes and stamped out one of the images out of each set onto some white cardstock, and used various Copic Markers to colour them in. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them all out. Once my images were ready I would on my window portion. 

I've done this for a previous card before, so I had the template all ready to go, I just lined up the template on another piece of white cardstock, taped it into place and placed the die in the slots to cut them out. For the circles I used the orange slice die from Fresh and Fruity. Once I had cut all six circles, I could work on the background. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color Me Happy Rainbow Window Card by Eloise Blue

I masked off the circles behind the window panel and used various colours of Distress Inks to ink blend the background. I did each circle a colour of the rainbow in order. I then used foam adhesive to adhere down the window frame on top of the coloured background piece. I used tape adhesive and glued down my images into their coordinating coloured circle. Once my images were adhered I moved into my sentiment.

I used the 'You Fill My Days with Rainbows' sentiment from the Color Me Happy stamp set and white heat embossed that onto some black cardstock with white embossing powder. I cut down the strip and foam mounted it to the panel. For my card base I added a pink piece of cardstock to the card base and then adhered my panel on top. For a very last finishing touch I used some sequins to add into the circles in coordinating colours.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and make sure you check back on the blog for more inspiration this week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        

        

    

4 comments: