Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sending My Love Simple Puppy Dog Hugs Card by Mendi

Hello there!  How was your first day back to a normal schedule?  For those who have kids, are you the type who like to have your kids back in school or do you love the break in routine?  I'm sort of in the middle.  I loved not having to wake up early and pack lunches, but I also love having my kids in school and not sitting home bored while I work.  ;)

Today I have a simple little card I created for a friend who had lost a pet using our new Sending My Love stamps... I wanted to keep my design clean so I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut it out.  To ground the image I added a shadow using the solid oval found in the Sunny Borders stamp set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sending My Love Simple Puppy Dog Hugs Card (with hugs die from Furever Friends)

For my sentiment I cut out 4 of the "hugs" word dies that come as a bonus with the Furever Friends dies, coloring just the top one with an ombre look with my Copics before stacking and gluing them together with my zig glue pen to create the look of chipboard and add a little dimenson.  :)



Sunny Studio Stamps: Sending My Love Simple Puppy Dog Hugs Card (with hugs die from Furever Friends)

I hope you have a great day and check back tomorrow to see what the team has up their sleeves using this new set.  :)

5 comments:

  1. AWE this is very cute!!! Your friend will really appreciate this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just DARLING!! I love that your friend will LOVE it!! I DO!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mendi this is just a sweet card! I really love this image...and I love how in this case, simple is more. Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete