Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Rustic Winter Happy New Year's Card with Franci

Hello there! Franci here with you today, with a "Happy New Year" card. I made a little winter scene here combining lots of Sunny Studio products: the Rustic Winter set, the Fancy Frames Rectangle set, the Woodland Borders, the Happy Thoughts stamp set and the Holiday Cheer paper pad.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rustic Winter Woodland Borders Fancy Frames Happy Thoughts Happy New Year's Card by Franci Vignoli

First I created my card base out of white cardstock and I added some dry embossed details with my scoring board. Then I die cut all the elements I need to build my little winter scene and I colored them with Copics and distress inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rustic Winter Woodland Borders Fancy Frames Happy Thoughts Happy New Year's Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut a fancy rectangle frame from the patterned paper and glued all the die cut elements together. I added some details to the background, the little deer and the pine tree with a white gel pen and then I stamped my sentiment.

It's like a little frame on a card and I'm so happy about how this little festive critter turned out! Wishing you all the best for the new year and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Super cute and the sweater makes it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun whimsical scene. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete