Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Hello Sunshine Summer Themed Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today! This week is all about summer so I created a fun card with the Beach Babies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Babies Hello Sunshine Card by Franci Vignoli

It's a super simple card and it's not a one layer one just because I love to pop my images out with some foam tape! First, I created my card base out of some white cardstock. Then I drew and cut a wavy stencil out of some acetate and I inked my background with Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers Distress inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Babies Hello Sunshine Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped all of the images with Memento black ink, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinating diesI added some details with a white gel pen and the Wink of Stella clear brush. I stamped my sentiments with the same black ink used before and I adhered down the beach babies with foam tape.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a happy day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment