Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Beautiful Autumn Falling Acorns and Leaves Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today! I'm so super excited about this new release. Mendi designed so many beautiful products and I'm having the best time with them! Today I am showcasing the Beautiful Autumn mini set and I have to tell this is one of my favorites. It's a mini set so the price point is super good, there are lots of images and it has coordinating dies (that are available separately). 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Autumn Falling Acorns and Leaves Autumn Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I love these images, the foliage is beautiful and the acorn is soo cute! I love acorns, and I find this mini one so adorable. Also included in the set is a mini face you can stamp onto it to make it extra sweet! It's brilliant to have the little face apart from the acorn stamp so you can easily go for different styles every time.

To create my card I first stamped, colored and die cut all of the Beautiful Autumn images. Then I created my card base out of some white cardstock and blended some Spiced Marmelade Distress ink from the bottom left corner up. I also created some little splatters with the same color, a little bit of water and a fine tip brush.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Autumn Falling Acorns and Leaves Autumn Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I let everything dry, stamped my sentiment (which I love!) in black, and adhered all of the images down with lots of foam tape. I cut the images to clean the edges of my card et voilĂ ! A super simple and pretty autumn card.

Right now it's so super hot here in Italy, so I love that these new products make me dream about the new upcoming season and bring the magic of fall all over my craft desk! Be sure to check all the new stuff and stay tuned for lots and lots of inspiration, can't wait to create more with this mini set and with my fave of all time: the Nutty For You set! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Dies
Beautiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card. I love fall stuff and I bet there's going to be a lot of great projects posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On our visit to this place, we mostly stayed downstairs, where the beer and liquor selection was quite admirable. The staff at event space Chicago here really pride themselves on the beers and food they have.

    ReplyDelete