Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Fast Food Fun Punny Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today! I'm sharing a card that I made with the Fast Food Fun set, one of my favorites!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Window Trio Circle Dies Punny Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I created my card base out of some white cardstock. I then cut a strip of this beautiful grey pattern paper from the Classic Gingham pattern paper pad that is 5 1/2" x 2" and I die cut it with the Window Trio Circle dies.

I sponged some distress ink onto the front of my card so that there's a little pop of color behind every circle opening and glued the pattern paper rectangle down with liquid glue.
I used Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Twisted Citron distress inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Window Trio Circle Dies Punny Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored and die cut all the images (using the coordinating dies), and stamped my sentiments. I glued down all the elements with foam adhesive and then I added lots of pop corns here and there as embellishments. I like to think of them as food lovers sequins! Ha!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a happy day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Trio- Circles Die
Window Trio- Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: