Monday, November 7, 2016

Snow Kissed Skating Penguin Scene by Eloise

Hello everyone! Eloise here and I'm here to share a card using the Snow Kissed stamp set that was previously released. This is a super fun set with three different penguins doing snow related activities.  So cute and unique!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snow Kissed Snowflake & Ice Skating Penguin Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card I stamped, coloured and die cut out my penguin skating and the ice. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for the colouring today, since they're super quick and easy to use. Once they were done I needed a background. I wanted a resist background, so I grabbed a piece of watercolour cardstock and the snowflake stamps from the Snow Kissed stamp set. I also used the large sentiment from the Holiday Style stamp set and stamped that down too. I used Versamark ink along with white embossing powder. Once they were heat set I pulled a few blue Distress Inks and ink blended the background in an ombre style to white, since I wanted that to sort of be like snow.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snow Kissed Snowflake & Ice Skating Penguin Card by Eloise Blue

Once my panel was blended I popped up my penguin and ice on some foam tape and adhered them down. I then used a piece of fun foam and popped my panel up and adhered it down to my card base. To finish it up I used some Wink of Stella on the penguin to give it some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed. Make sure you come back the rest of the week to be inspired more!

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Products Used:
    

2 comments: