Monday, December 7, 2015

Snow Kissed Skiing Penguins Christmas Card with Melissa

Hello everyone, Melissa here. Today I have a card to share with you using the Snow Kissed stamp set, one of my favorites! 
 

To create this card I first die-cut a circle out of white cardstock.  I then stamped the greeting at the top of the circle in some Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I stamped the two penguins at the bottom and then masked them off so I could ink up the background. I added ink mostly to the outside of the circle and worked my way in getting progressively lighter. I removed the masks from the penguins and colored them with Copic markers. To finish off the card I added it to a white card base with some green patterned paper.


I hope you enjoyed the card for today.    Before I go, I wanted to share a little peek of some images from a new stamp set coming soon called Rain or Shine.  :)


Don’t forget to check back and see what the other creative team members have created this week! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Melissa this card is so adorable! I love the background and how its lighter in the middle, so cool. And your penguins are so cute! I love your coloring and detail!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sneak peeks have been so cute. And the penguins are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! It makes my heart so happy to hear that! :)

      Delete