Thursday, December 17, 2015

Santa's Helpers Purrfect Christmas Card with Elise

Hi everyone! It's Elise here to share a fun Christmas card with you that features the Santa's Helpers stamp set and dies! I really like the punny sentiments that are included in this set!


Sunny Studio Santa's Helpers Kitty Cat Christmas Card by Elise Constable

I chose to use the "Wishing you a Purrfect Christmas" sentiment with the cute kitty decorated in Christmas lights! It's hard to tell from the picture, but I added glossy accents to the light bulbs and star to make them shine a little bit. I also used the paw prints stamps to create a fun background along the bottom edge of the card with some green and red inks! I finished the card by adding some Christmas colored sequins and a white bow. Here is a close up on the kitty and the paw print background:

Sunny Studio Santa's Helpers Kitty Cat Christmas Card by Elise Constable

Before I go we have another sneak peek of the day with second look at the Sunny Sentiments set coming soon.   This set includes a second sun image (look familiar?) that can be used with or without the happy face, along with a large cloud and three stars in varying sizes.  You're going to love all the happy sentiments in this set perfect for brightening someone's day!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I'm going to have to buy all the new sets I think. A post Christmas treat. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It makes me so happy to hear that you love them! :)

      Delete
  2. Elise this is so cute! I love the paw print background and that cute kitty wrapped in lights! Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete