Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Miss Moo Cards with Mona and Franci

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here and today I am going to show you a cute spring card with the gorgeous Miss Moo Stamp Set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Frilly Frames Loopy Letters Thank You Card by Mona Toth

I started the card making with die-cutting so I made a background die-cut with the Frilly Frames Polka Dot Die. I backed it with beautiful yellow plaid paper from the Gingham Pastels 6x6 Cardstock. When it was done, I made my pink background. I dry embossed it with the amazing Quilted Hearts Embossing Folder. This texture is absolutely awesome! I prepared a little scene, so I made grass with the border from the Comic Strip Everyday Dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Frilly Frames Loopy Letters Thank You Card by Mona Toth

Next I stamped the images from the Miss Moo Stamp Set and cute tulips from Spring Greetings stamp set and I colored them with Copic Markers. After the coloring I used the coordinating dies to cut the images and added highlights with Signo Uniball white pen.

(Used Copic Markers: 0, Y11, Y15, Y19, E0000, E000, E31, E35, E42, E53, YG01, YG03, YG93, R20, R32 RV32, W7, W5, N9,)


Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Frilly Frames Loopy Letters Thank You Card by Mona Toth

I decided to make the sentiment with Die-cutting so I used the Loopy Letters Dies for it.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Frilly Frames Loopy Letters Thank You Card by Mona Toth

In the end I styled my card and adhered everything together. Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations let's be friends on Instagram. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! Franci here with you showcasing the new Miss Moo stamp set!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Stitched Ovals Fancy Frames Punny Card by Franci Vignoli

First I created my card base and cut out a coordinated panel all out of white cardstock. I embossed my panel with the new Sunburst embossing folder and then I die cut all the other elements of my cards using these die sets: Fancy Frames Oval, Stitched Ovals and the Comic Strip Everyday dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Stitched Ovals Fancy Frames Punny Card by Franci Vignoli

And all the patterned papers are from the latest collection: the Flirty Flower pad and the Dots and Stripes one. I glued all the element together, I stamped my sentiment and I also stamped, colored and die cut my little critter. It's so cute and adorable!! 

I added some sequins and some details with a white gel pen and the card is done, super simple and in bright colors to make the recipient happy!

Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Miss Moo Stamps
Miss Moo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Miss Moo Dies
Miss Moo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everyday Greetings Stamps
Everyday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: