Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Party Pups Window Grid Birthday Themed Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today! I made a cute birthday themed card with the adorable Party Pups set and I love it!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Window Trio Squares Grid Birthday Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I'm totally in love with these sweet puppies all dressed up for a birthday party! First, I stamped lots of the images from the set with Memento black ink, colored them with Copics, and die cut them with their coordinating dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Window Trio Squares Grid Birthday Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I die cut 2 stitched rectangles: 1 out of some white cardstock and 1 out of the blue sheet from the Polka-Dot Parade paper pack. I also die cut the blue rectangle with the Window Trio Square die twice to create a fun design.

I colored the white stitched rectangle with Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, and Picked Raspberry Distress inks to create 6 little backgrounds and adhered one behind each window from the blue panel. I stamped my sentiment with the same black ink used before and glued down the blue rectangle on to the white one with foam adhesive.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Window Trio Squares Grid Birthday Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I also glued down all the puppies and their party accessorizes with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. Finally, I added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkle here and there with the Wink of Stella clear brush.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a happy day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Trio- Square Die
Window Trio- Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Where can I find the stitched rectangle die that you talk about? It really adds a nice finishing touch to the card, but I can't find it! Thanks. Kathy jarvis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! Sorry for the delayed response--I just saw that your comment was waiting to be published. There's a handful of companies that make them, but I think it might be this one here:

      https://www.lawnfawn.com/products/large-stitched-rectangle-stackables

      Delete