Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Cascading Stars Punny Thinking Of You Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today! I was definitely inspired by the 4th of July holiday to create my card with the new Cascading Stars stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Stars Fast Food Fun Punny Thinking Of You Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I die cut a scalloped rectangle frame out of some kraft cardstock using the largest die from the Fancy Frame Rectangle set. Then I created a coordinating card base in white. I stamped the starry background in the center in Versamark ink and embossed it in white.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Stars Fast Food Fun Punny Thinking Of You Card by Franci Vignoli

I sponged some Distress inks from the top and bottom of my card to create a fun colored background (I used Abandoned Coral and Peacock Feathers ink pads), and also used a cloth to remove the excess of color stacked on top of my embossed stars to make them pop!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Stars Fast Food Fun Punny Thinking Of You Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped those cute foods from the Fast Food Fun set with Memento black ink, colored them with Copics, and die cut them with their coordinating diesI also cut a strip of white cardstock and stamped the sentiments with the same black ink used before. Finally, I glued the sentiment strip onto the card. I added the kraft frame and adhered down all of the images with foam tape.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cascading Stars Stamps
Cascading Stars Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: