Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Fall Flicks Filmstrips Sunflower Autumn Blessings Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today to showcase the new Fall Flicks Filmstrips die set! I love that it's full of mini dies you can combine to create lovely dimensional pumpkins and sunflowers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Flicks Filmstrips Happy Harvest Sunflower Autumn Blessings Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I created my card base out of some white cardstock and then I covered the front with this precious paper that I found in my stash. It's cream with lots of sparkly/bronze details and texture and I thought it would be the perfect background for my die cuts. I die cut the film strip out of this new brown patterned paper you can find in the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 paper set and all the other elements out of white cardstock.

I colored all the die cuts with Distress inks (Spiced Marmalade, Walnut Stain and Shabby Shutters) and I glued them together to create all the little pumpkins and sunflowers. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Flicks Filmstrips Happy Harvest Sunflower Autumn Blessings Card by Franci Vignoli

I adhered everything to my card base with foam tape and then I stamped my sentiment using the Happy Harvest set in a rich brown color. Finally, I added some sparkling sequins to finish my card.

Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a lovely week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: