Saturday, September 1, 2018

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards With Isha Gupta

Hello everyone, Isha Gupta here! I am so excited to be here as a guest today. I’m sharing two cards with you all using some of the new fall release products. I used Home Sweet Gnome and Fall Kiddos stamp set and the Comic Strip Everyday dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Home Sweet Gnome Comic Strip Everyday Dies Fall Themed Cards by Isha Gupta

For my first card I used the frame from the Comic Strip Everyday dies. I die-cut the frame 3 times and stacked them together. Now, I adhered it to a top folding white card base.
I then sponged the inside pieces of the frames to create an ombré effect. After that, I stamped some leaves using the Fall Kiddos stamp set in similar color inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Home Sweet Gnome Comic Strip Everyday Dies Fall Themed Cards by Isha Gupta

Now I stamped the images using the Home Sweet Gnome stamp set, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them. I then adhered all of the inside pieces of the frame and adhered the images. To finish, I stamped the sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Home Sweet Gnome Comic Strip Everyday Dies Fall Themed Cards by Isha Gupta

For my second card I created a fun fall sky using Distress inks. I then die-cut the grass using the Comic Strip Everyday dies and Gingham Jewel Tones pattern paper, and sponged it using Distress ink for additional dimension and adhered it to the panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Home Sweet Gnome Comic Strip Everyday Dies Fall Themed Cards by Isha Gupta

I then stamped the images from the Home Sweet Gnome and Fall Kiddos stamp sets. I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them. After that, I stamped the sentiment and adhered all the images. Finally, I adhered this layer to a white top folding card base.

I really love the new release as it is so super adorable and versatile too. I had so much fun playing with both sets, and even using them together on a card. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: