Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Harvest Happiness: Pilgrim & Indian Thanksgiving Owl Card

Hello!  Today's card uses two of my favorite images in the Harvest Happiness stamp set:  The Pilgrim and Indian Owls.  :)

After coloring them in with my Copics I was searching for just the right color scheme for my card and blue seemed like the perfect compliment to the orange legs and beaks.  I inked up my circle diecut using Stormy Sky Distress ink and then contrasted it with Fossilized AmberWild Honey for the sentiment.


To complete my card and add a bit of interest, I stamped faint stars in the background of the circle and again on the kraft cardstock, sprinkling on some Doodlebug sequins in between.


That wraps up today's card.  I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love blue and brown. The addition of the orange/yellow/gold looks very pretty. Nice coloring. Love the dies and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! The blue is the perfect color to complement your fabulous owls!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...