Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sunny Saturday: Bundled Up Hats, Scarves & Mittens Winter Cards


Hello there!  I hope you are enjoying your Saturday!  Today I'm excited to share a beautiful card created by our talented customer Kimberly Rendino using our Bundled Up stamp set.



I had to giggle when I came across her card on instagram because it just so happens I had created a nearly identical card myself the previous week.   I think it's funny that we also both added dots to our background, hers with a Pico Embellisher and mine with some Stardust Stickles.  ;)

Pico embellisher
Pico embellisher



If that wasn't funny enough, I really got a really good chuckle when I received an email from Nina-Marie Designs sharing these adorable tags she created.  Instead of snowflakes, she stamped some cute little hearts to fill in the small spaces of her design and added highlights with a white gel pen.  I love that little detail!


You can see a wonderful video on how she created these on her YouTube channel HERE--I just love watching her work.  She used our popular Fishtail Banner dies to create the "V' along the bottom of her tag, using one to cut and another to emboss.  :)


These projects just go to show that great minds think alike, right?  I love the idea of stretching the stamp set to create a card without the penguin focal point. ;) 

I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend!  I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching already.  ;)

7 comments:

  1. This is so funny! When I saw Nina-Marie's the other day I got a chuckle too! They're ALL awesome! Thanks for sharing my card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Thank you for sharing your talents with us--I LOVE your card! :)

      Delete
  2. Well great minds think alike! All three projects are just adorable! How could they not be, created with such a cute stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool that three of you had the same mindset with that stamp set! All three designs are beautiful. Each one showcases different designs and product but yet, all are equally gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete