Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Fall Kiddos Harvest Greetings Card with Franci

Hi everyone, Franci here. Today, I'm sharing a super simple card that I created using the Fall Kiddos stamp set and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Greetings Word Die Harvest Greetings Card with Franci Vignoli

I started by die cutting some green grass, using the Comic Strip Everyday dies. I used Distress inks to create the sky background on my card base, and adhered the grass along the bottom of the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Greetings Word Die Harvest Greetings Card with Franci Vignoli

Next, I stamped all of my images using the Fall Kiddos stamp set, colored them with Copics, and die cut them with the coordinating dies. For my sentiment, I used the Greetings Word die, along with the stamped "harvest", taken from the Fall Kiddos set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Greetings Word Die
Greetings Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: