Monday, May 22, 2017

A Bird's Life No Place Like Home Card with Eloise

Hi everyone. Eloise here and today I have a card for you all using the A Bird's Life set. This set is so super awesome and has so many uses! The four different types of bird houses along with all the birds and sentiments - you can make so many different types of cards using this set - I love it!

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life No Place Like Home Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I first took a piece of white cardstock and used a cloud border to create my fun background. I started at the top, ink blended over the cloud border with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, then moved down the stencil and repeated the process until the background was all coloured with clouds.

Once my background was done, I stamped all the images I wanted to use from the A Bird's Life stamp set and coloured them in using Copic Markers and then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life No Place Like Home Card by Eloise Blue

To assemble my card I first added foam tape behind all the images, then before adhering them I adhered down some folded twine onto the back of my bird houses and adhered them down where I wanted them onto my background. I then placed the twine behind the branch I stamped and coloured and adhered it down too. Then I tied a bow around the branch three times to make it look like my houses where hanging my the string. Super cute!

I finished adhering my birds and then added Wink of Stella onto some of my images. To finish up I white heat embossed my sentiment onto some black cardstock, cut one side at an angled and adhered that down with foam tape over top, too. To completely finish up my card I adhered some clear droplets by Pretty Pink Posh and adhered my panel to a pink card base.

I hope you enjoyed my card and got inspired and I'll be back next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

5 comments:

  1. So fabulous! I am so excited that I have this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! I am so excited that I have this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eloise ~ Such an adorable card and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete