Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sunny Saturday Share: Customer Cards Using Our Newest Stamps


Hello there!  Today I'm popping in with some Valentine's Day cards created by our customers using our new Sending My Love stamp set and coordinating dies.

Up first is a darling pop-up card by Lenae (you can follow her on instagram at: sugargems).  I adore the happy little scene she created with the mail box and letters and the little ladybug from Backyard Bugs!  Such a bright and happy card, right?  :)


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sending My Love Valentine's Day card by Lenae.

Our next card is a super fun and sunny card by Lori U'ren (you can follow her on instagram at LoriUren) combining the snail from Backyard Bugs with all of the fun images and phrase from Sunny Sentiments and the Sunshine Word die.  

I Love the the blue band she created behind the word "sunshine".   She reminded me that I don't always have to stamp in black ink too.  :)


Our last card is a sweet card by Jamie Peters from Not 2 Shabby.  Love her blue and brown color scheme and the cute little freckles she added to the kitty!  :)



I hope you will join them and share your own creations with us on our Facebook page, in our Flickr group or by tagging us with the hashtag #SunnyStudioStamps on instagram.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! Cute cards and I love your stamps. Super funfun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards to share! Each of these gals did a great job on their creations... my favorite is card #1.. I just love the deep pink tones and the beautiful coloring! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete